This is a fun spin on the classic Moscow Mule cocktail using the Homemade Infused Raspberry Vodka we all made from my previous post! Raspberry vodka, ginger beer and fresh lime juice combine to make a fizzy, fruity, gingery spicy, refreshing drink. I used a clear glass to show off the beautiful color of the vodka, but you could definitely use a traditional copper mug for the mule. Of course you can use any raspberry vodka, but try making your own, you won’t believe how easy it is.
The homemade raspberry vodka is so pretty and it also makes a great homemade gift! You can pour the finished infused vodka into a pretty jar, include a drink recipe or two, and maybe fun glasses, or cocktail tools. Anyone who likes trying new recipes and handmade gifts would love it!
Or, you can keep this precious, ruby colored vodka all for yourself and enjoy refreshing Raspberry Mules all summer (fall, winter and spring) long.
- 2 jiggers (3 oz) of Homemade Infused Raspberry Vodka
- 1 small jigger (3/4 oz) fresh lime juice, about ½ of a lime
- Ginger beer to fill glass. You can use alcoholic, or non-alcoholic ginger beer
- Add the vodka and lime juice to a tall glass or copper mug filled with ice.
- Fill glass with ginger beer and enjoy!